↓↓↓ Click above to see VIDEO ↓↓↓↓ click this ad

Popular Lyricist Thamarai has finally spoken her most expected film Yennai Arindhaal which has music composed by Harris Jayaraj, one of her frequent collaborators. In fact, Yennai Arindhaal is the comeback of the famous trio Thamarai, Harris and Gautham after six year. They lastly worked together in Suriya’s Vaaranam Ayiram.

 “I don’t like to speak about them before the music releases. I like people to listen to them, give me feedback, and then I speak about how I worked and what my thought process was like. But I will say this film’s songs will have a ‘different voice’, in terms of theme and approach,” says Thamarai about the film’s songs.


The audio will be released on January 1st, 12 AM and the trailer will also be unveiled on the same day. It was officially announced by the team yesterday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tamil Excellent © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top