↓↓↓ Click above to see VIDEO ↓↓↓↓ click this ad
Debut actor Veera’s Mosakutty is all set to be released by this weekend and in an exclusive chat with Sify.com, the actor has shared few interesting things about the film. Excerpts 

Veera is a doctor by profession and he has left the job which paid him one lakh per month for cinema.  Unlike many new comers, Veera has trained himself in learning acting skills by attending professional courses. Veera says “I always had a passion for cinema and when the acting opportunity came through Shalom Studios, the producers of Mynaa and Sattai, I immediately grabbed the offer”.

Asking about his inspiration for cinema, Veera says “Thala Ajith” as the actor came up without any cinema background. Though I too have no filmi background, I got the support from one of the top stars in Tamil cinema, Simbu.

Yes, Simbu has recently tweeted about Mosakutty and when asked about it, Veera says “Normally stars won’t promote other actor’s films but despite being a superstar, Simbu has tweeted about my film and I should thank him for that”.

Veera says “ Simbu is actually my senior in Don Bosco. Though I never had any brief interactions with him at school, I’m always a big fan of Simbu”.
For Mosakutty,  Veera tanned himself for two months and also learnt Madurai dialect which he found little difficult at the beginning. “As I’m a pucca Chennai boy, Madurai dialects were alien to me but director Jeevan has helped me in bringing in the perfection” said the actor.

Mosakutty is said to be romantic – action entertainer for which the first half was shot at Madurai while the second half was shot in Kerala.

Veera says “ Mosakutty’s biggest strength will its running time which is just 1 hr and 55 minutes. The film will be short and crisp, all thanks to the racy cuts of Editor Anthony”.


Mosakutty is having a strong technical crew with Sukumar of Kumki and Maan Karate fame as cinematographer, Prabhakaran of Anbe Sivam fame as art director and Ramesh Vinayagam has composed the music.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tamil Excellent © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top